Sunday, June 21, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #191 - take one

Jennifer Kinney_FMS191_take2_02

I'm joining the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches. The sketch below was our inspiration for this week. It was a good one and I made two cards that followed this theme - my other one is in this post.



Jennifer Kinney_FMS191_take2_01

I used the Happy Trails set from Papertrey Ink. I paper pieced the airplane and then added two scored lines (with my Scor-Pal) at the top and bottom. The card is 4.25" square.

Jennifer Kinney_FMS191_take2_03

3 comments:

Karren said...

Love your take on the sketch! This is such a fresh and clean card and all that white space is so pleasing to the eye. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

I love all of the white that you left behind that cute little airplane. The scored lines are the perfect touch. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Leigh Penner said...

I love this! I sold this stamp set and am regretting it....